VEO 2 S 265AB is a compact and lightweight, 26mm, 5 section aluminum travel tripod kit with a built-in monopod leg. The kit includes a compact ball head optimized to carry camera capacities up to 8kg/17.6lbs. Designed for compact travel VEO 2 S 265AB provides a lot of versatility from low level shooting while being able to be extended up to a comfortable height of 150cm/59inches. Attach the added smartphone holder and now you can easily record images or take static shake-free videos without having to hold on to your smartphone. You too can get into the shot!
Pro DSLR, entry level DSLR, Mirrorless with longer lenses, Bridge and smartphone cameras work well in both portrait and landscape modes. The ARCA compatible ball head BH-50 is easy to use and its large lock/unlock knob allows for quick efficient setup. The QS-64 mounts quickly and efficiently and is equipped to stay on the bottom of your camera so that you can be ready to use your tripod quickly. Extra QS-64 plates are available for multiple camera users.
Like to use a monopod? The VEO S 265AB is equipped with the TPU gripped leg that when coupled with the top plate from the center column and the ball head allows for quick, seamless conversion to a monopod. This is a great feature for shooting sports action like kid’s football games, dance recitals and more. This great feature is ideal when a tripod is restricted and cannot be used.
Your VEO 2 S tripod can travel anywhere. Shooting at the beach, in dirty conditions while taking landscape images or seizing unexpected moments of wildlife. Clean-up is a snap too! The new open to click twist leg locks allow for easy fresh water rinsing after working in most demanding environments. Shoot low angles giving your subjects power by using the included LAA (Low Angle Adapter).
Every VEO 2 S comes complete with: Tripod, Ball Head, QS-64 Camera Plate, Smartphone holder, Low Angle Adapter, Spikes, Allen wrenches and carrying bag.
VEO 2 S travels with you!
- Patented Magnesium Rotational center column for compact travel and easy setup
- The leg with the all-weather TPU grip converts to a monopod
- Twist leg locks-New Open to click feature. Also, easy to clean disassemble and reassemble if needed
- Round rubber feet allow for easy set up on different types of terrain and easily convert to short spikes (Included in Kit)
- Independent Leg positioning at 3 different angles (21°, 50°, 80°) for greater adaptation to uneven terrain and to shoot more creative pictures
- Get as low as you can go with the included LAA (Low Angle Adapter)
- BH-50 ball head with ergonomic knobs is optimized to support working loads up to 8kg/17.6lbs. Separate pan knob allows for 360° rotation images
- Arca compatible QR plate. QS-64
- Secure head lock system and top plate on the central column when being used as a tripod and when used as a monopod
- Shoot with your smart phone by utilizing the Smart Phone holder that is included in this kit
- All tripod parts come in Anthracite gray
- See Specifications for further details