Composing photographs of unique architecture from different civilizations, capturing unexpected moments of wildlife, beautiful scenes of cultures and people from around the world, browsing different sites and taking in the various beauties of nature are unique opportunities to share your stories and emotions.
Take it everywhere with you! Set it up in matter of seconds, use the Advanced Engineering legs and twist locks systems with confidence while enjoying versatile creative positions. The VEO 2 265AB tripod has been built to be your “best passport” for travel photography. With a snap of the fingers, swing the VEO 2 central column into place, connect your camera and you’re ready to shoot at a moment’s notice. The VEO 2 BH-50 Multi-action Ball Head is sturdy and operates perfectly with 3 independent dedicated knobs for lock, panning and friction control. The Arca type compatible plate with ¼” D-ring offers quick camera attachment and release. The 5 section Aluminum legs comes with a rapid advanced twist lock system ergonomically designed to be extended with one hand and lock in at less than 10 seconds. The low angle adaptor and the 3 leg angles at 20°, 45° and 80° ensure perfect positioning and stability on uneven terrain and also offers you the ability to take more creative pictures from different angles. With angle designed rubber feet, VEO 2 grants you the perfect grip on the ground. VEO 2 SF spiked feet (sold separately) will ensure the perfect grip for outdoor environments. The dedicated suspension loop on canopy accommodates counterbalance weights or bags for additional stability... A stylish design with a soft rubber handle provides an unbeatable grip. Use the included carrying tripod bag with shoulder strap when you are ready to go to your next photo adventure.
- Intuitive operations to set the tripod into desired position: Exclusive and innovative Central Column system that allows you to set the central column and tripod legs in less than 15 seconds.
- 1st rate material (Magnesium, Aircraft Aluminum alloy) for lightweight, robust and long-lasting sessions of work or play.
- Multi-action Ball Head with 3 independent knobs for lock, pan, and friction control operation. Ergonomic knobs providing 8kg / 17.6lb work load performance for quality images. Arca compatible QR place
- Advanced Twist lock system for fast and rock solid position setting. Extend the 4 sections in a matter of seconds.
- High engineering leg tube for smooth and precise legs extension.
- Dedicated suspension loop on canopy to welcome counterbalance weight or bags for additional stability.
- Independent Leg positioning at 3 different angles (20°, 45°, 80°) for greater position possibilities to adapt to uneven terrain and to shoot more creative pictures.
- Non-slip, all-weather TPU grips on 1 leg for perfect grip on hand.
- Angled rubber feet to carry and position firmly on ground (spiked feet available, sold separately).
- Bonus tripod bag with extension system to welcome any size of standard heads.
- Standard warranty applicable by national law (minimum 2 years) + 8 years extension warranty bonus by registering product in Vanguard website.